Diabetes diet coaching app

What makes this Type 2 diet so special compared to other diets? It's because I got diabetes myself! That's why I was able to observe and optimize the effect of my diet by regular blood glucose measurements on my own body.



Diabetes is evolving into a global epidemic in the 21st century. Every day, several thousand new cases are diagnosed.

People with Type2 diabetes can often free themselves from pharmaceutical drug treatment with a simple diet change.
With my coaching I want to make it easier for the people to reach this goal.

DIABETES VIDEO COACHING

60 minute whiteboard animation video that explains what diabetes is, what my 4 step diet is, how this diet works, and what exactly you need to do. With my formula you can calculate the 4 diet steps depending on your current food intake. During the diet ideally the doctor can reduce the pharmaceutical medication step by step and stop treatment by medication completely.

+Free Bonus APP (for easy diet implementation)

I want to make this coaching to the best coaching for type 2 diabetes, so I develop an App to make the implementation of the diet as easy as possible. The App does all the calculation & nutrition counting for you.

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

You may also like - 

>>>Diabetic friendly recipes<<<


Comments

Popular Posts